Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Here Goes Nothing...

Well… this would be a blog. I don’t have a very specific purpose in writing this, but I thought maybe for those friends who I never see or hear from, people who seems to be fairly interested with my life, or maybe just stalkers… I would type out various things. Whoooo knows. Besides, a few people told me I seemed like the blogging type. I don’t know if that’s an insult, or compliment though…


I will try to -

1. Restrain myself from making this blog a place to record endless gossip

2. Refrain from posting only about music. Believe me, that's something I would fall into.

3. Keep it positive :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes :)

Reality continues to ruin my life. ~ Calvin and Hobbes

"Sometimes, Piglet, people like each other people just a little too much. And that's called love" ~ Winnie the Pooh

"Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film." -Steven Wright

"The sun will freeze and the moon will shatter, and shame will curdle the sea.
For youth is when things that do not matter,
matter terribly"