Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Okay, well, I might kind-of-sort-of stink at blogging... :) Just maybe.

A word to sum up this day? Rain. From the minute I woke up, until tonight, it has been raining almost non-stop. And it is wonderful!

--Picture of the Day--


The quality of the picture will improve if you click on it!

This picture took so many tries. (but don't you love the puddle-y reflection in the wood? :)

When someone like me doesn't have a photographer... you have to be resourceful. Since the rain was pouring like lions and tigers, and bears, oh my, I use an old broken lawn chair, forced the umbrella to stick between the slats, and put the camera underneath the umbrella. Very risky business.

Boredom breeds creativity. Oh believe, it's been worse.





Song of the day :)

I'm officially a fan of Nickel Creek! I'm in love with the acoustics of this song... It all fits together beautifully. Plus, isn't the music video great?




~CrAfTiNg sort of ThInGs~

Well, after multiple tries, I can't get this my new picture to upload! So, small number of followers and/or stalkers, You will have to wait until tomorrow to see my new crafty sort of things. My apologies!

This is a simple little card I made last month. Not my favorite, but I like incorporating unique things into cards (like denim, puff paint, comic strips...)

I am thinking of some cool things to do with old sheet music that I don't need anymore. Pictures to come!


So, what else have I really been doing all this time?


Shucks, not all that much. I had another soccer game, AND WE SKUNKED 'EM! I scored two goals! :)


For school? I'm sure you wanted to know about my exhilarating school life... I wrote a paper comparing and contrasting Black Beard and Al Capone *insert Beethoven's 5th here*






BiOloGy... Ooh. Scary. It's very interesting, in a boring sort of way. Fortunately, I have a wonderful teacher :) But my, I really have to work to wrap my brain around these complex little details of biology. Say, this reminds me of a very lame joke...

So, a big neutron accidentally slams into a little neutron.
The big neutron apologizes profusely, "I'm sooo sorry little Neutron! Are you okay?"
The little neutron says, "Oh, yeah, it's okay, I'm fine!"
The big neutron says, "I slammed into you pretty hard, are you sure you're okay?
Then the little neutron says, "Yeah, I'm positive!"


Okay, stop groaning :)

















And this is kind of how I feel about Algebra!

Seriously, I'm starting to think there's some sort of secret mathematical code of imaginary number that you all aren't telling me about...



















Amazingly enough, I actually have a few followers! I don't know how it happened, because I'm pretty sure that I have only sent my link to one person-- but thanks :)

I really appreciate it! Please comment, cause you know I'd love it ;)







If you've got any ideas, questions... complaints, insults.... Well, whatever you have, just leave it for me!



Laaater :)














1 comment:

Quotes :)

Reality continues to ruin my life. ~ Calvin and Hobbes

"Sometimes, Piglet, people like each other people just a little too much. And that's called love" ~ Winnie the Pooh

"Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film." -Steven Wright

"The sun will freeze and the moon will shatter, and shame will curdle the sea.
For youth is when things that do not matter,
matter terribly"